One of our Sausage Recipes is a Sausage Omelette which combines Hodgins Gluten Free Sausages and free range eggs for a delicious breakfast.
Sausage Omelette Directions
- Whisk eggs, just enough to break them down, add milk Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Heat butter in an 18cm non stick frying pan until foaming.
- Add the beaten eggs, stir gently with a wooden spoon or spatula,drawing the mixture in from the sides to the centre so that it sets and letting the liquid egg run to the sides. When set, stop stirring and cook for a further 30 seconds or until the omelette is golden.
- Add the sausages and chutney to the centre of the omelette.
- Tilt the pan slightly and use a spatula or palette knife to fold over the omelette then transfer to a warm plate to serve.
15 ml milk
Salt and Pepper
3 gluten free Hodgins sausages , fried and sliced
1 Table spoon of gluten free chutney
1 teaspoon of thyme leaves