A quick and tasty sausage
recipe to delight your
guests this Christmas
- 400g of sausage meat
- 100g cream crackers, blitzed to fine crumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage120g grated mozzarella
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 egg
- Sea salt and white pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl including the salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients, until combined.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven 180 degrees for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with a cranberry sauce dip.