This delicious Sausage
Recipe to brighten up
- 454g Hodgins Jumbo Sausages squeezed from skin
- 100g of breadcrumbs
- 1 apple peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp of dried tarragon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 2 heaped tsp of dijon mustard
- 2 heaped tsp of mayonnaise
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced
- A few slices of red onion
- Sliced pickled gherkins
- 4 Brioche burger buns
- Mix all the ingredients for the burger mixture together and shape into patties.
- Heat a frying pan and add some oil then add the burgers.
- Fry for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toast the brioche buns.
- Mix the dijon and mayonnaise together.
- Spoon this mixture onto the top and bottom bun and spread evenly.
- To assemble your burger place some shredded lettuce, tomato, onion on the on the bottom bun, then put your burger on top, then finish with the sliced pickled gherkins before adding the top bun.