This recipe is a great
activity to keep the little ones
entertained over the midterm break!
- 2 ready made dough balls (room temperature)
- Pizza tomato sauce
- 3 or 4 Hodgins sausages squeezed from their casing and broken into little chunks
- Parma ham
- Chorizo or salami
- Few slices of red pepper
- 1 bag of mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat a pizza tray or baking tray in the oven at 220 degrees until very hot.
- Remove the Hodgins sausages from their casing and place in a bowl.
- Roll the pizza dough into a circle.
- Place the pizza dough on the hot pizza tray or baking tray, top with the pizza tomato sauce and cheese.
- Add the Hodgins sausages and the rest of the toppings.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a hot oven at around 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the pizza is cooked spoon over the pesto.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!