A delicious sausage frittata recipe
packed full of colourful veggies
and great for any time of day!
- 8 traditional Hodgins sausages, squeezed from their casing and broken into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 mushrooms, finely sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the Hodgins Sausages and cook until golden brown, once cooked transfer to a plate.
- Cook the vegetables in the frying pan until soft and golden, season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked sausages back to the pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour over the cooked vegetables and sausage mixture.
- Cook on a medium heat drawing the egg mixture gently from the sides to the centre of the pan until it is set underneath.
- Once you reach this stage pop the Frittata under a preheated grill until the top is set and golden.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!