Sausage stew has never been easier
to make. A classic family favourite,
ready in under an hour.
Sausage Stew Ingredients
- 454 g Hodgins Gluten Free sausages
- 6-8 potatoes, cut in half, then quartered (bite-sized chunks)
- 2 cups carrots baby or sliced)
- 1 dash oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4-1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- mature cheddar, grated
- Slice sausages and brown lightly in a large frying pan having added a tablespoon of oil
- Add the cut potatoes and carrots to the pan.
- Add the water, cover and simmer until the potatoes and carrots are cooked (10-15 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the lemon juice and pepper to the pan and stir. The lemon juice thickens and coats the food.
- Serve and enjoy!