Roasted Sausage with Summer
Vegetables is all about the sizzling
Hodgins Jumbo Sausages and
tasty summer juices.
Roasted Sausage Ingredients:
- 2 red onions
- 1 red and yellow pepper
- 1 courgette
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200g of cherry tomatoes
- 5 Hodgins Jumbo Sausages
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp of clear honey
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves
- Feta cheese
- Chop the onions, peppers and courgette.
- Add 3 unpeeled garlic cloves, 1 chopped courgette, 2 chopped red and yellow peppers, 2 red onions and 200g of cherry tomatoes to a large roasting bowl.
- Add 5 Hodgins Jumbo Sausages and spread them across the bowl
- Add 2 tbsp, olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 180˚c
- Add 1 tbsp of clear honey and 1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar to a mixing bowl and sprinkle with 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Wisk then spread evenly over the roasting bowl.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes at 180˚c, remove and sprinkle with Feta cheese.
Tip: Goes well with pasta or couscous