Our Sweet Chilli Sausages recipe
combines Hodgins Traditional Sausages with
delicious chilli and spice flavours!
Sweet Chilli Sausages Ingredients
- 2 packs of Hodgins Gluten Free sausages
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano or 2 tsp fresh
- 1tsp of crushed chillies (optional)
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
- Arrange the sausages in a roasting tin in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the other ingredients with seasoning and 1 tbsp water.
- Pour the ketchup mixture over the sausages and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes more until the sausages are golden.
- This is a perfect dish for entertaining; it goes down well with adults and children and can be used at a BBQ even as part of the BBQ or even beforehand as your guests are waiting for the main course.