A delicious sausage meatloaf recipe
that can be made with our sausage meat
or sausages with the skins removed
- 454g lean minced beef
- 250g Hodgins sausages, taken out of skin
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 roast red pepper
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 heaped tsp spicy Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and using your hand mix the ingredients together to make sure they are well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place the meatloaf mixture onto this. Shape it into a ‘loaf’ with your hands and bake in the oven for 45-50 mins or until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.